NPHS Band Alliance

From The Blog


From FBA chair Mr. Wing: Due to the threat of rain and storms projected to hit Charlotte High School I am canceling todays Marching MPA. I have been in contact with all the band directors. We will reschedule if possible. Date: TBD. Thanks to everyone for their support of our bands. I am concerned about the safety and security of our students performing on a field with weather. Please know that this decision was not made lightly after speaking to several stakeholders in the process. Thank you for your understanding.

© 2017 - All Rights Reserved. DCAA

Follow us: